Decentralised News Logo

BoxBet iGaming App on Telegram Review

Sports betting bot on Telegram integrated with Azuro’s decentralized betting markets.

What is BoxBet?

BoxBet stands as a pioneering force in the realm of iGaming, offering a dynamic array of betting opportunities that include sports wagering, lottery games, and an ever-expanding selection of casino games alongside player-versus-player challenges.

This platform, which strictly serves individuals over 18 in jurisdictions where online betting is permissible, harnesses both centralized and decentralized technology to deliver a state-of-the-art gambling experience. As the foremost iGaming application on Telegram, BoxBet is crafted with an emphasis on simplicity, efficiency, and user-friendliness.

At its core, BoxBet is driven by a mission to innovate and decentralize the iGaming industry. It boasts the distinction of being the fastest iGaming bot on Telegram, seamlessly integrated with Azuro‘s decentralized betting markets. This integration allows users to easily place bets on a variety of sports with just a few clicks, marking a new era in accessible, streamlined betting experiences.

How to Use BoxBet 

First, open the Telegram app using the official url: 

Create a wallet.

Save your private key and mnemonic phrase. 

Retrieve your wallet address and fund the wallet in order to have the funds to place your bets via BoxBet

For this demonstration, we will send some funds from a MetaMask wallet to our BoxBet account. 

Now that we have some funds and we can proceed to place our bet. 

Choose the sport you wish to bet on, the game or event, and select who you think will win. 

Choose how much you wish to place on your bet. The minimum amount you can place on a bet on BoxBet is $3. 

You’ll be notified once your bet is successfully placed. 

BXBT Token Explained Simply

Financially, BoxBet is proactive in managing its economic footprint. Each month, 30% of the bot’s total revenue is allocated to purchasing and subsequently burning $BXBT tokens.

This process is set to continue until 75% of all $BXBT tokens are eliminated, reinforcing its status as a deflationary asset. Initially, 100 million $BXBT tokens were issued, with 70% placed in the Uniswap pool and the remaining 30% designated for early contributors and marketing purposes.

BoxBet also prioritizes its community of users through a robust rewards system. Thirty percent of its monthly trading revenue is distributed among active bettors based on their individual betting volumes.

This ensures that rewards are fairly apportioned to those who are most engaged with the platform. Additionally, bettors who meet a minimum monthly threshold of 500 USDT in bets are eligible for these rewards, which are paid out directly to their BoxBet accounts in USDT.

For those looking to leverage their betting strategies, BoxBet introduces ‘Copy Betting’. This feature allows users to share their bets with friends and earn a 5% reward from the winnings of successful bets copied by others. Furthermore, holding $BXBT tokens grants bettors certain benefits like reduced fees and improved betting odds, enhancing the overall betting experience.

How to Purchase $BXBT Token on Uniswap

Go to Uniswap.

Choose the currency wish to you swap for $BXBT.

Confirm the swap. 

Pay the gas fee. 

You’ll be notified once your swap is processed. 

You can also verify the transaction on the block explorer.

BoxBet’s integration with the Azuro protocol not only enhances its betting functionalities but also allows users to accumulate ‘Azuro score’. These points can be converted into $AZUR tokens, further integrating users into the decentralized betting ecosystem.

BoxBet is one of the top frontends for Azuro with many achievements and a promising roadmap. 

In summary, BoxBet is not just a platform for placing bets – it’s a comprehensive ecosystem designed to revolutionize and streamline the online betting experience, offering both financial and experiential rewards to its users.


Get the most talked about stories directly in your inbox

About Us

We are dedicated to delivering the best digital asset news, reviews, guides, interviews, and more. Stay tuned!


Copyright © 2024 Decentralised News. All rights reserved.